Infotheek Group is a strong sales-driven, international organization with 900+ employees, 700mio+ revenue, divided over several sites in Europe. Founded in 1991, Infotheek Group is Europe’s leading IT reseller with a strong focus on exploring the benefits of circular IT for customer, environment and society. Exponential growth has resulted from a strong acquisition strategy as well as organic success.
In the years to come, the following topics will be top priorities:
- Integrating the companies successfully.
- Growing circular propositions: end of life and refurbished hardware, hardware as a service and other circular products and services.
- Getting the systems, processes and people ready for the future.
- Ensuring an organic growth of 10-12% as well as setting up and executing acquisition plan.
- Ensuring growth of e-commerce up to 70% of the turnover.
- Growing the revenue, profit and shareholder value according to plan.
The organization will be split into two main organizations: one end-user business in the Benelux, and one distribution organization in Europe. For the latter, we are looking for an experienced Managing Director to control and oversee all of these business operations, in which growing the circular solutions is key. This company is Europe’s leading distributor in selling new, end-of-life and refurbished equipment, rental activities, demo partnerships, buyback and refurbishing (ITAD) of used goods.
You will lead the directors and their teams in the business organization and will be responsible for the overall success of the business. You will report directly to the CEO. The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a leader able to steer the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals. You will ensure the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives and does not diverge from its strategic guidelines.
We offer an international board position in our fast-growing organization with excellent conditions. You will receive the possibility to participate in the certificate program. The objective is to grow towards the position of Chief Operations Officer within 2-3 years.
Main tasks (not limited)
- Grows the revenue, profit and shareholder value in existing and new territories (international expansion).
- Develops strategic plans, with the main focus on growing the circular IT services of the distribution business: demo, rent, distribution and ITAD.
- Delegates responsibilities and provides guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance within the business line.
- Monitors the financial performance, investments and other business ventures, and maintains a dialogue between the MT and CEO of the Group.
- Grow and maintain a strong network with the company’s partners, vendors, customers and other relations and stakeholders.
- Proactively manages and executes the company’s acquisition strategy.
- Reviews submitted reports by management to reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems by overseeing the bigger picture and driving maximum performance of the business line.
- Oversees the planning, direction and coordination of activities of the executives of Sales, Procurement, Customer Service, Business Control, Logistics, Marketing and HR, and provides (daily) coaching and leading to the team.
- Accountable for the implementation of and adherence to the Group’s policies and guidelines within the business line.
- Guard and improve internal and external KPI’s.
- Bottom line responsible for the business line profit contribution to the Group and any costs which can be influenced by the business line.
Professional and personal attributes
- Strong and extensive leadership (15 years+) experience with the ability to motivate large teams
- A minimum of 10 years leadership and entrepreneurial experience in the IT sector (hardware, ITAD).
- Extensive knowledge of purchasing, category management, marketing various product- and service portfolio’s.
- Experience in managing various sales channels: e-commerce, tele sales and field sales.
- Ability to drive execution across multiple disciplines.
- Strong drive, initiative and engagement – ability to work self-directed and well organized.
- Strong change management experience; stakeholder management skills.
- Expert coach with the ability to develop a robust succession plan and ensure people growth.
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans.
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance.
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work on strategical, tactical and operational topics.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be preferred.
- Send in CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interview with statutory board (CEO, Director M&A, CCO).
- Interview with non-executive board.
- Interview with external advisor.
- Reference check.
Please note that in case of internal applications the order might differ.