Infotheek Group is a strong sales-driven, international organization with 900+ employees, divided over several sites in the Benelux. Founded in 1991, Infotheek Group is Europe’s leading IT reseller with a strong focus on exploring the benefits of circular IT for customer, environment and society. Exponential growth has resulted from a strong acquisition strategy as well as organic success.
In the years to come, the following topics will be top priorities:
- ensuring a successful integration of recently acquired companies.
- getting the systems, processes and people ready for the future.
- growing the revenue, profit and shareholder value according to plan.
We are looking for an experienced CIO to control and oversee all of the Tier 1 and 2 IT operations. You will report directly to the CEO.
Main tasks (not limited)
- Responsible for company’s vision and strategy regarding business IT. Develops a portfolio of initiatives that will direct the planning and implementation of enterprise IT and digital solutions to realize strategic business objectives and improve the customer experience.
- Translates business and IT strategic plans into organized and actionable engineering design plans for the department ensuring that critical systems are meeting business requirements and solution delivery processes include the adoption of better practice methods.
- Actively drives the strategic partnership with key IT vendor and partner relationships to understand and shape business strategy and influence decision makers.
- Manages resource and capital budget for department/projects, including forecasting needs, tracking costs, investigating variances, making corrections.
- Supports quality assurance and data protection processes by creating and monitoring metrics to evaluate technological performance.
- Develops and implements operational strategy for all IT applications, supporting business objectives and goals.
- Proactively provides business critical information to IT and enterprise business leaders that is relevant to decision making.
- Responsible for hiring, training, motivating, and retaining top employees resulting in the development and maintenance of a high-performance team.
- Analyses business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs.
- Oversees all technology operations and evaluate them according to established goals and customer demands.
- Manages a mature IT organization, processes and tools and the technology environment (infrastructure). This includes the sourcing and management of third party suppliers.
- Implementation of IT projects
Professional and personal attributes
- Strong and extensive leadership (15 years+) experience with the ability to motivate large and complex teams, preferably in the IT sector.
- You have a thorough background in IT and experience with IT engineering and architecture, and have previously played a key role engineering high-reliability, high-scale projects.
- Extensive experience with implementing ERP projects, preferably multi-country and with a combination of various business units.
- Proven skills on various IT projects and hands-on experience with security aspects, are key for this position.
- Experience in leading post-merger integrations-projects, from IT point of view.
- Experience in balancing between business needs and technical challenges is important.
- Knowledge of security matters is very important.
- Thorough knowledge of technological trends and the ability to think strategically and analytically.
- You are hands-on and a team player, and combine camaraderie and mentorship to effectively deliver good functionality with efficient time-to-market. You communicate effectively and accurately.
- Ability to create a highly professional, customer-oriented, innovative and future-focused IT organization.
- Strong drive, initiative and engagement – ability to work self-directed and well organized.
- Strong change management experience; stakeholder management skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be preferred.
- Ambassador of our core values: we do, we care, we are proud, we are ambitious.
An assessment will be part of the selection process